Thursday, August 18, 2016

Baby check up and meet the teacher

We started our day by going to my OB appointment to check on the baby!  The girls were very excited to go, I on the other hand was nervous to take both of them by myself!
They watched a movie on the iPad and did really good and were very patient!  My appointment was at 10:15 and I wasn't called back until 11:30.....I got to have a sonogram since it was too early to hear the heartbeat with the doppler!  The minute the baby came up on the screen we were all surprised at how much bigger it was!  The girls started waving and talking to the baby and it was so cute!  We got to hear the heartbeat and it was strong and fast at 173.



My due date was moved up to March 12th (from March 16) which makes me 10 weeks and 4 days.  I had some blood work for genetic testing and it also tests for the gender so we should know in a few weeks!!!  I can't wait!  We came home and got ready to go to meet the teacher for Kenzie!  Wah! I am so not ready for all this!
This girl is!  The parents had a meeting at the beginning while the kids got to play in the music room!  Then we went to her classroom and met her teacher, Mrs. Edwards! 

She seems super sweet and I'm so excited for a fun year.  I forgot to take a picture of the cute little gift she gave her! We spray painted a ball mason jar red and then scratched off some of the paint to make it look vintage and put some pencils in it with a tag that said "I can't wait to have a ball in your class this year".
We left there and went home to eat some dinner fast and get ready for cheer practice!  Madi laid down and relaxed tonight and let the big girls do their thing!
It was a never ending day today but I'm so blessed to have so many great and wonderful things happening right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment