Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Life lately

Last week we met a bunch of friends at the children's museum!  The kids had so much fun running around playing while us mommies got to talk!!  We rode with Amber and baby Reid and stopped for some lunch on the way!  I looked back and found Kenzie snuggled up under a high chair cover because she was cold!
Kenzie still talks about milking the cow from the first time we went!  This was the first place she ran to when we got in!  Madison was not near as excited.


Madison fell into the ring of bubbles and had to change clothes within the first 10 minutes of being there!



This group picture was taken at the end of our visit and the kids were worn out!!  They had so much fun!  I should have gotten a group mommy picture because we were pretty worn out too!!  As we were leaving Kenzie wanted to see the bubbles one last time and was pushed/fell into the bubbles and was soaked in bubbles!  Luckily a friend had some pajama bottoms that Kenzie was able to stuff herself into!  She was not happy on the ride home.
Friday night I got to go hang out with some friends for a fun night of Keno!  We used to all get together once a month and I wish we still did!  We ate yummy foods, and had margaritas....I only had water! We laughed and had so much fun!
Saturday night Bebe came and stayed with the girls while I went to my friend Amy's wedding!  It was a pretty backyard wedding and she looked so pretty!  

Sunday was our busy party day!  Monday we met Sarah, Kylie and Cody for donuts before they headed back to Virginia!  We were so sad to see them go!  

We came home and started getting our stuff together for the beach!!  I am so excited to hit the road and get my toes in the sand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment