Saturday, August 13, 2016

Home sweet home

Friday morning we loaded up and headed home!  We drove through torrential rain the whole way home and so thankful to be home safe!

The route that we took yesterday is now completely flooded with the coast guard making rescues!  I am so thankful that we decided to leave a day early and safely made it home!  It was a loooong drive and we made it in about 9:00 last night!  Today we turned in our rental car and then went to Grapevine Mills mall to do some shopping!  We got the girls some super cute school clothes and shoes!  Scotty was in a good mood and even bought me a Coach diaper bag!  I LOVE it!!  We stopped for lunch on the way home at Uncle Julio's and the girls picked flowers when we left!


I came home and took a nap.  I'm really enjoying my daily naps!  I had to go to the grocery store and restock the fridge,  and then did about a million loads of laundry!!   It's good to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment