Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Madison's first day of Preschool

We got big sister off to school and then it was Madi's turn!  She was excited all morning to go to school like big sister!


We took some pictures before we left and then headed to her school!




She gave her teacher their cookies and a big hug and turned around for a picture!  I was so shocked! I gave her a big hug and she went in with no tears!  I was so proud of her!
Then I headed to my first day of work!  My day went pretty good!  Learning their new electronic medical records was tough, by I'll get it!  It felt good to get back in there and work with patients!  I got off at 2 and headed to pick up Madi!  I was so excited to hear about her day!
She was sleeping so good!  Sweating and snoring!  My sweet baby!  I got her and we went and picked up sister!  She was pretty grumpy but I did manager to hear that she had a good day and wants to go back!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment