Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Family Fun Night

We had such a relaxing evening last night.  I picked up Makenzie and a pizza and we headed home to play.  We were outside driving in her car when Scotty got home so he took over and raced her up and down the street.  She loves to go fast and giggles and honks her horn.  It's so funny.  When he slows down she yells "more more".  We moved to the backyard to play on the swing set.  She must be used to me taking her pictures so much and would come stand in front of me and say "cheese".  She cracks me us.  We finally went inside and ate pizza--big girl ate a ton of pizza.  I cleaned out the top of my closet to make it "appear bigger", and I turned around to see this....
She's so funny.  We have 2 showings on the house today.  That makes 4 so far in just over a week.  Our realtor says that a great start.  The feedback we have gotten has been good.  They both said it's a very clean house and shows well.  Both had just started looking and not ready to purchase just yet and one said they think it's a little small.  Fingers crossed!!





Makenzie's birthday shirt and hat came in the mail yesterday.  I'm super excited to see things coming together!!  I have been working on the banners and they are adorable!!!  Now I just need to settle on a place to have the party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment