Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday, my friend Jessica came over and we went shopping.  Her baby shower was Saturday morning and she wanted to find an outfit to wear.  We took Makenzie to Mimi's house to stay the night and then hit the stores.  Jessica didn't find anything but I got a few things.  We went and got our nails done.  I had just gotten a pedicure a few days ago, so I decided to get a manicure.  I never get a manicure but I really liked it.  I think I'm going to start getting them regularly.  We met the boys at Saltgrass for dinner.  I got so sleepy at dinner and just didn't feel right.  I actually ended up falling asleep on Scotty's shoulder.  I should have known something was up.  When we got home I went straight to bed.  Saturday morning I woke up with an upset stomach and several trips to the bathroom--I know TMI.  I had to get up and get ready and head to Jessica's shower that I was helping throw.  Everything looked great, and she had a wonderful shower.


After the shower I went and picked up Makenzie from Mimi's house and headed home to take a nap.  When we woke up it was time to head to Brynlee's 1st birthday party.  Angela had everything decorated so cute and Brynlee looked adorable.  Everyone hung out in the backyard where the bounce house was.  It was fun and Makenzie had a blast.  She made a new friend named Caden.  He is 3 and cute as can be.  She kept going up to him and rubbing his back and reaching her arms up for a hug.  One time she had her arms around him and a song came on and then both started dancing--it was cute, but too much for this mama to handle.  LOL  She's such a flirt.
She kept stealing all the golf clubs that the boys were playing with and running off with them.  LOL   She knows how to get the boys to chase after her.  We left early because I still wasn't feeling so hot and wanted to get home and lay low after a busy day. 
Sunday morning I woke up still feeling pretty bad.  We hung out around the house and Scotty cooked him a steak and potato for lunch.  Kenzie and I hung out outside with him with he BBQ'ed.  Scotty found another wasp nest in her playhouse (there was one a few weeks ago too that he had already gotten rid of) so he sprayed it with wasp spray and then sprayed out the house with the hose.  Well, Makenzie wanted to play in the water hose so we let her.  She loved it and squealed and laughed. 




After I was able to wrangle her away from the water hose and inside, it was nap time.  I took a nap with her and woke up to fine out that Laura, Jason and Bella were coming over.  I always love when they come over and the girls always have so much fun, but I still was not feeling well.  They came over and we played outside and Scotty cooked fajitas on the grill.  I didn't eat any....actually hadn't eaten since Friday at Saltgrass.  The girls had fun playing and took turns pushing each other in the car.

 
Today, I woke up still feeling awful.  I got ready and headed in to work.  I stopped and got a few Gatorade's to take with me.  During our Monday morning meeting I had to leave twice to run to the bathroom and they sent me home to rest.  I didn't protest at all.  I stopped on the way home and got a probiotic and some yogurt and headed home to sleep.  I had just settled into a good nap when I woke up to Scotty calling.  I answered "this better be good", he said there were people out front ready to come in and see the house.  I jumped up, put clothes on, ran around like a crazy person straitening up and grabbed my purse and left.  They were in the driveway when I opened the garage door to leave and had to move their car so I could back out.  I parked down the street and watched waited for them to leave.
Our realtor said they liked the house and want to come back again on Saturday to look at it again.  We also have another showing tomorrow.  We've gotten great feedback and getting lots of showings, just no bites yet.  I went back home and was able to eat some soup and took another nap.  Finally, I got up and picked up my sweet girl.  We went to Sonic and got her a Wacky Pack so I didn't have to cook and then headed to the park to play.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment