Friday, April 26, 2013

TGIF

Happy Friday!!!  TGIF.....I'm so ready for the weekend.  We have such a busy weekend planned and I can't wait.  This morning got off to a rough start but has already turned around so I'm hopeful for a great Friday.  I left early this morning with the intent to run by Walmart on the way to work and get my groceries (to save a trip after work when it's crowded) and get gas.  I got over halfway to work and realized my wallet was in the diaper bag from going to dinner last night.  I knew I didn't have enough gas to continue on to work and make it home later, so I turned around and headed back home.  When I looked in the diaper bag at the house--no wallet.  And then I remembered....
I had put my wallet in my car door after I paid at the drive thru last night.  It had been there the whole time.  So now instead of being early--I'm late, have to get gas NOW, and no time to stop before work.  Ah, such is my luck. 

Last night, we picked up Aunt Korie, Dallas and Arielle and went to Chick-fil-a for dinner.  Dallas fell asleep in the car so we decided to go through the drive thru and have a picnic at the park.

Kenzie was more interested in getting down and playing than eating.  The kiddos had fun and ran and played hard.  Arielle pushed them on the merry go round.  I wasn't sure how Kenzie would like it--but she loved it.  Korie and I tried to get on, but it made us too dizzy--the joys of being old. 



We headed home and gave the babies a bath together.  Makenzie loved "swimming" in the Aunt Korie's big bathtub and not being cramped in our little tub.  And, I've been depriving my kid of bath toys.  She was loving all Dallas' cool things.  I'm making a Target run today to get her some new toys for the bath!! 
(I have a really cute picture of her "painting" her toes with Dallas' shaving kit brush, but am going to spare her the embarrassment of being naked on the Internet)

No comments:

Post a Comment