Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy Anniversary--3 years!!

3 years ago I married my best friend.  I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else.  He is a wonderful man, and works so hard for his family.  He is the best daddy a little girl could ever want.  He is kind, patient, honest, funny, hard working.  He is the voice of reason to my craziness.  I think we balance each other perfectly.  Don't get me wrong--he drives me crazy sometimes, but those moments bring us closer together!!!  I look forward to a long life of happiness with him, and can't wait to see what our future holds.  We are truly blessed!!!
Getting on one knee to propose--I was so nervous (and sick with the swine flu)
One of the happiest moments in my life


You may kiss the bride

Married 4-17-2010

Scotty and I officially began dating on May 8, 2006.  We met through my now sister in law, Korie, and his brother, Lance.  (Korie and I had cheered together and been friends since we were 16.  I randomly saw her at the gym one night and asked me to come out with her and a bunch of friends.  Scotty was there that night and we met and hung out--the rest is history) Looking back now, its hard to imagine my life before him.  The best  moments in my life have come because of him.  I am so thankful for him and he makes me so happy!!!   He planned our first anniversary (dinner at Bobs Chop House and then spent the night at the Gaylord hotel) and our second (dinner at Del Frisco's).  I planned this one and have a something fun planned for tonight and then dinner planned on Saturday night.   He doesn't know what either of them are so I hope he will be surprised and like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment