Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursday Tidbits

I have been so busy when I get home from work that I haven't had a chance to sit down and blog! We have been purging and organizing the house like crazy! It's starting to come together--but it looks empty!
Monday I picked up Kenz and we came home and played outside! She FINALLY has mastered climbing up on her own! That girl is so lazy and would stand with her leg propped up and grunt for someone to come give her a boost up, so I'm so glad she can finally do it on her own!
Tuesday I met Scotty at his ENT appointment! Makenzie's doctor thought it would be a good idea to get his tonsils looked at before we took her to see an ENT. He thinks his tonsils look fine and doesn't think he is a carrier, but is worried about his sleep apnea and wants him to have a sleep study done(he kept saying that if the sleep study was positive--which it will be--he will go in and take out tonsils and "shave off his uvula"--Scotty immediately started sweating and wiping his palms on his pants and the minute the doctor walked out said "He's not shaving nothing off my uvula"--LOL)afterwards i came home and attempted to clean Makenzie's room while she went behind me and cluttered it back up again! I did get her closet cleaned and organized though!
Last night, Scotty got off early and went grocery shopping for me--best husband ever!!! We spent the afternoon playing and having family time! We don't get a lot of time together just us 3, so it was so nice!! Makenzie adores her dad and he is so wrapped around her little finger! I love those 2 so much!! I made dinner and we ate at the table as a family, another rare thing. After she went to bed we attacked the front room and got it all emptied out! Scotty did some touch up paint to the outside of the house(my brilliant idea at Christmas to hot glue lights around the window didn't turn out so well. They glue perfect on the brick and comes right off but along the top of the window is just wood, which I didn't notice before I started--oops).
Today the carpets are being cleaned and I will finish the front bathroom and laundry room while I'm secluded to that side of the house! That will leave us with just our bedroom and the closet, which will be the most work! Our really told us we need to take down all our pictures so that a potential buyer can picture themselves in the house an not see us all over it! That makes me sad because I love seeing our pictures l, but it will also make our house seem so bare!  Our realtor's photographer is coming Sunday to take pictures of the house to use in the listing and I will post those to show the final product.




Makenzie experienced flip flops for the first time Tuesday.  She kept looking down at her toes, and pointing at them!


She has learned how to climb onto the table but then acts naughty and gets in trouble for standing up!


The night wouldn't be complete without a meltdown.  I can't help but laugh when she covers her face with her itty bitty hands.  It is the cutest thing!


Scotty touching up my Christmas light escapade




Ignore the bed(needs to be made up and the bed skirt put on). I have tie backs that match the curtains that I need to put up




My crafting closet took 2 days to organize


Yesterday was National Siblings Day and I'm so thankful to have 2 wonderful brothers.  They drive me crazy sometimes, but I love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment