Monday, March 31, 2014

First day back at work

Miss Madi slept until 5:30 this morning!  Woohoo!  (I fed her last night at 7 and she was asleep at 8 and slept all night)  I fed her and laid her back down and got ready for work!  I loaded the car and then got Kenzie up!  She was so excited to go to Koko's house this morning!  She kept saying "I go to Koko's house, not school, and mama go to work".   I got Madi up and put her in her car seat and loaded in the car without waking her up!  Dropped Kenzie off with Korie and got Madi dropped off with Ashley!  It went much smoother than I ever thought it would!!
This is Madi with Ashley!  She is super nice and I like her a lot!  I took a picture of Kenzie on her first day with her babysitter when she was a baby too....
Madison looks so much bigger than Makenzie did!  (Madi is about 2 weeks older than Kenz in this picture)  Korie sent me pictures all day of the kiddos!  She took them to story time at the library and then they ate lunch together and even took naps!
This picture cracks me up!  All the kids are sitting up and ours are laying on the floor looking bored!!
Ashley sent me some pictures too of Madi!  She said she was very vocal today and talked to her toys a lot! 
I'm so thankful to have both of them caring for my babies!  I love getting pictures throughout the day!!

Work was work!  It was nice to be back and get back in a routine!  Actually having adult conversation was nice!  I missed my babies but I think this will be good for me!  I haven't been adjusting well with 2 kiddos!  I'm not sure if it's the baby blues or anxiety, but I have been in a funk!  I think getting back into a routine and on a schedule will do me good!!!  Bebe came over tonight to help me with the girls since Scotty worked late and thank god she did!  Things were crumbling around me!  I scraped Madison's head getting her out of the swing and then pushed Kenzie off the side of the chair, on accident, onto the tile!  Both within seconds of each other!  We were all crying when she got here!  I don't know what I would do without my mom!  She helped tackle the girls and we got them both down for bed!  Madison was off her schedule and just wanted to talk and play!  We sat with her on my bed for the longest time watching her coo and talk to us!  Fingers are crossed for another full night of sleep and easy morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment