Sunday, July 27, 2014

A little catch up

Kenzie loves to help feed her baby sister.  When Madi is giving me a hard time about taking her bottle, I get kenzie to come help and she instantly will drink her bottle!! Madi loves her big sister!!
Saturday we went to Bebe and Papa's house to visit for awhile.  We all took a nap together and then papa snuggled up with Madi.
I caught Kenzie playing one night.  I can't believe she still fits in the bumbo!
Kenzie and I finished making her goody bags for her birthday party!!  She helped stuff them with candy!!  She is so excited for her "Porta potty".  This is exactly what she sounds like when she says birthday party!!
Her birthday party is today at a little petting zoo!!  It's supposed to be the hottest day of the year so far so it should be fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment