Monday, July 14, 2014

Made it through another weekend

We have made it 2 weeks since moving into Lance's house.  We are all so ready to be in our own house!!  Definitely blessed to have a place to stay and all of us be together, but we are over being cooped up in one room together and not having all our stuff in one place.  Hopefully not too much longer.  I get sad every time I drive by our old house.  We have some really good memories in that house.  It was our first house together and we built it just how we wanted it, we came home married in that house, we brought both our babies home to that house.  I know we will have many more amazing memories in our new house just sad to leave the old house!!!

Saturday I was brave and took both girls out to run some errands.  They did really well and we had fun shopping.  I picked up a few things that I had bought online and then we ran home to unload and feed Madison.  I packed up some laundry that needed to be washed and we headed to Bebe and Papa's house.
We like to go over there on the weekends and hang out instead of staying at "our house".  We laid down to take a nap and Makenzie decided she needed a paci.
She said, "I not suck my thumb I have paci".  How could I argue?  She played with it for a little bit until I hid , she lost it and we went to sleep.  
These sweet girls love to cuddle.  Madison more than Makenzie but she will tolerate her until she starts slobbering.  I washed clothes and we played and then headed back to Rockwall to meet Scotty for dinner.  Kenzie loves her some chips and hot sauce.
You would have thought I starved her all day.  She chowed down on chip and hot sauce, tortillas and queso and then a corn dog and french fries.  Madison is doing a new thing where she sticks her little tongue out the corner of her mouth and grins.  So cute!
Yesterday Scotty had a fantasy football draft so it was just us girls all day.  We got ready and headed out to get some breakfast.  It was 10:45 when we pulled into Whataburger.  Do you know what the drive thru looks like at 10:45 there.  Everybody in Rockwall that realized it was almost 11 and they were about to stop serving breakfast was there.  I'm in line when I hear "I need to potty it's dripping".  Seriously!  I whip out of line into a parking spot, unload both kids and diaper bag, because I figured we would just eat inside, and we trek to the bathroom.   I sit her on the potty and she says so sweetly "I not have any tee tee mommy".  Seriously!  I was SO MAD.  She got in "trouble", and we had a talk about only telling me she has to go potty when she actually has to potty.  By the time we got out of the bathroom, breakfast was over.  Whomp whomp whomp.  We went to Bebe and Papa's house again to play.  Madison is getting really good at sitting up on her own.  Another plus to coming to Bebe and Papa's house on the weekends is I get a nap.  I took a 2 hour nap both days snuggling my babies.  
We came home and both girls got baths and Makenzie played with Dallas until bedtime.  All I heard were squeals and laughing.  I think they are both loving being able to play together all the time.  Madi went to bed earlier than normal, which was nice, I was able to get things done around the house.  

This morning I dropped Madison off at Makenzie's school.  Her babysitter is out of town this week.  I have my fingers crossed she doesn't get sick this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment