Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Giggles, biker girl and cereal

My sweet girl made it through her first day of daycare.  They said she did great, which I knew she would.  I peeked through the window and caught a picture of her sleeping in the swing.
Makenzie was so excited to go get her sister out of the baby room today.  We came home and played for the rest of the night.  Makenzie decided to be a biker girl and rode Dallas' motorcycle all over the house.  She has a Minnie Mouse car but never has been able to drive it because she can't steer it.  She finally mastered it and did really good.

Makenzie helped me feed Madi her dinner bottle.   This was the longest bottle to give her ever.  I didn't mind though because it was so cute.  Madison just loves her big sister so much and laughs at everything she does.
I love Makenzie's crazy laugh and then Madison's little giggle at her.  The end captures her sweet little voice and her rendition of "mouth".  Crazy girls.   Before bed I tried to give Madi some cereal.  Not a fan.




I think I made it a little too chunky and she was tired.  I will try again a little earlier and make it more runny.

No comments:

Post a Comment