Sunday, July 6, 2014

July 4th weekend

Friday was July 4th!!!  We headed to the Rockwall parade that morning.  It was so hot but the kids had fun!!!







We stopped for lunch on the way home and then all of us took a long nap.  Later that night we played outside and had a BBQ.  Afterwards we did sparklers in the front yard. 



Saturday morning I got my hair done at Laura's house and the girls played!!  It's so cute to watch them play together.  
We met up with Bebe and Papa afterwards to do some shopping.  Sunday morning I woke up early to a certain little girls feet under my face on my pillow.
Oh how I can't wait to have my own bed back.  I am loving snuggling her but I need a full nights sleep again. We moved Madison's pack in play to another room so she can sooth herself back to sleep when she wakes up.  That is working out so much better.  We got up and went to breakfast and then ran some errands. Madison sat in the buggy like a big girl today!!
When we got back to the house the air conditioning wasn't working.  It was 80 degrees inside.  We headed to Bebe and Papa's house to cool off.  I cooked dinner and did some laundry over there and Makenzie played in the sprinkler in the backyard. 




No comments:

Post a Comment