Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Our first move

We made our first move this weekend.  My friends Amy and Leslie came over early Saturday morning and helped me ALL day move everything into storage.
 

My daddy came over and worked like a dog all day too!!  He put up with us girls and gave us good pointers on how to stack things and where to stick things!!  Definitely could not have done it without him!  We laughed and had a good time despite sweating our booties off all day.  We moved so much and I was surprised at how much we got done.  We basically got it all done except the fridge, washer and dryer and Makenzie's dresser.  I was so proud of us.  I sold our couches and recliner and then headed to Bebe and Papa's house to visit my babies.  My mom was so great to watch the girls all weekend!!  They love their Bebe so much and I am so thankful she offered to watch them for us!! I put them to bed and then met Scotty for a much needed "date".....
Best margaritas I've had in a long time. Sunday, we slept in and then went to rent a u-haul and started loading it up.  Our friends Jason and Laura came over and Lance.  We finished packing up everything else and got it all moved to storage, including Makenzie's car seat and Madison's bed she needed to sleep in at Lance's house.  We had to go back and I was able to find her bed but not the car seat so I had to borrow Bebe's car seat.  We moved our stuff that we needed to keep down to Lance's house and got settled in before they brought the kiddos home.
We are all cuddling each other in the bed.  It's an adjustment but I am so grateful that we are all together and have a place to stay.  Last night we went and got our new living room furniture ordered.  They will hold it until we get moved in.
I love it and can't wait to see everything in the new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment