Friday, July 11, 2014

Our week in words

We have had a busy week!  Tuesday, I picked Kenzie up from school and we went and got a snow cone.  She loves them almost as much as I do.  Later we went to Chick fil A with Koko and Dallas.  We ate and let the kids play for awhile.  Sounds like fun, right?  It was until my sweet daughter climbed to the top and started screaming bloody murder and crying.  She would not come down and would not go with Dallas when he went up to get her.  I had to snake my big body up through the tunnels to find her.  She was sitting cross legged with her arms folded just crying.  I brought her down and she said she wanted to go again and promised she wouldn't cry. SAME THING AGAIN.  Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!!  That was it.  We went back inside and ate ice cream and headed home.


Wednesday I picked the girls up and we went to surprise Bebe at work.  She was so excited to see us and show off her babies to her friends.  Kenzie loved it too and strutted around like she owned the place.  We went home with her and went out to eat.  Kenzie mastered holding up 3, or wee, fingers.  She is so excited about her birthday party.  We went back to their house and had bath time and headed home for bed.

(when I picked Makenzie up from school her teacher was saying how much she loved her shirt.  I mentioned how her strap doesn't stay up, and she laughed and said that Makenzie kept saying her booby was showing every time it fell down.  I rolled my eyes and she told me it gets better.  She caught her and some other girls in a corner raising up their shirts saying, "these are my boobies, these are your boobies" and so on!  What the heck)

Yesterday I threw a little surprise party for my friend Leslie at work.  She had no idea and was so excited when she walked in
After work/school, we went to the pool with Korie and Dallas.  They had so much fun splashing around.  Madison loves the water already too.  She kicks her feet and splashes.  Kenzie and Dallas walk all over the pool and play.  We brought dive rings and squirt guns.  I would throw the rings and they would run out and find them.  A great game of fetch!!!  Kenzie was so proud of herself that she went under the water and let it go over her head.





Kenzie had a few minor melt downs.  I swear she is bipolar.  One minute she is smiling and laughing and the next she is crying, whining and throwing herself on the ground.
Daddy showed up at the end and surprised Kenzie.  She attacked him with a squirt gun.
We went and had dinner with Koko, Lance and Dallas at Buffalo Wild Wings.  It was yummy.  We ate and drank too much and laughed a lot.  It was nice to go out and have fun after being cooped up in the house for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment