Thursday, July 17, 2014

Gymnastics and Chuckee Cheese

I picked this sweet girl up from school today asleep in her chair with her finger through the toy that is hanging down.
I took Kenzie for a trial gymnastics class tonight.  She had to do the class herself while Madison and I sat in a room with windows upstairs watching.  I was afraid she wouldn't listen or cry but she did really well.  Once she realized she could see me through the window she would look up and wave to us.


I had to zoom in with my phone camera and the window wasn't very clean so my pictures aren't the greatest.  She did really well and said she really liked it.  Madison was such a little ham while we were watching.  She squealed and talked and giggled the whole time.  I had a circle around me oohing and ahhing over her.  I did have to go down once to take her to the potty, which is good she stopped to go.  When we got in the car, she said "thank you for taking me there".  It was so sweet.  My original plan was to sign her up for dance and gymnastics but they are on the same day at the same time so we tried it out to see if we like it and then we can choose which class to take!  I had told her if she didn't cry we could go to Chuckee Cheese.  I had already arranged for Korie, Dallas, Shannon and Presley to come play too!!!  The kiddos had a blast.

 Madison was not a fan of riding in the car with Dallas

I love these 3 so much.  I am so glad that they are so close in age and get to grow up together.  Presley's mommy Shannon is pregnant and having a baby in December.  So glad we all have each other to go through life with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment