Saturday, July 19, 2014

First half of the weekend

Kenzie had a head on collision at school on Friday.  Her and another girl were running and slammed into each other.  Kenzie went headfirst on the concrete and the other girl slid on her knees.
Poor girl.  I was already picking her up from school to take her to the doctor for a weird rash on her arm, and her teacher was just about to call me.  This girl is so accident prone.  Her doctor said her head looked "fine" and just to put some ice on the big green goose egg that was already coming out, and the rash she isn't so sure about so we are going to watch it.

 Madison finally discovered that she LOVES the rice cereal.  She ate a whole bowl.  It is definitely a messy task but she is so cute.  Kenzie even got to feed her.

We went out to eat with daddy when we finished feeding Madi.  Our favorite.....mexican.  We ended our night with ice cream.
This morning we headed out bright and early to go watch my nephew, Caleb, play soccer.  He is amazing.  He scored 2 of the goals and I was so impressed with how aggressive he was.

We met up with Shannon, Presley, Koko and Dallas for lunch and some shopping.  These 3 are so crazy together.  Lots of running, squealing and laughing.



I guess we wore them out because Makenzie and Dallas passed out in the car on the way home.  Not sure how Dallas kept his head like this.....

Sweet, sleepy babies.  Shannon found a rug on a facebook site so we went by and picked it up for $25.  I really like it.
It's the same size as the rug I just bough but isn't as "busy".  I'm pretty sure I will take the other one back and save myself a lot of money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment