Thursday, July 31, 2014

Love my girls

Today was blah!!  We were supposed to close on our house today and instead we found out it could be another 3 weeks!! Boo!  I'm so over this process but also proud of how strong I have been!  There hasn't been one breakdown or crying fit--I've done good!!!  This morning I must have been quiet in the car and Kenzie out of the blue said, "don't be sad mommy, I just love you".  Be still my heart!!!  I could have melted right then and there!!!  Work was even more blah---so much drama!!!  I picked up my babies and we headed to the park to enjoy the cold front we had today!!!  Hey, I'll take a day in the 80's any day over the 100's we have been having!!!

 Kenzie started running around with her hands in the air saying "come here, I'm gonna get you".  I thought she had gone crazy.  I finally found 3 dragon flies that she was chasing.  Oh to be young and chase dragon flies again!!


We came home and ate dinner.  Madison had her second day of sweet potatoes.  She loves them.  I must be out of practice though because she wears more of her food than she eats.  It's so funny to think back when I was first feeding Kenzie foods.  I would have her dressed cute and with a bib.  I was so careful to keep her face clean.  Poor Madi gets stripped down, no bib and squirted off in the sink afterwards.  She is so crazy with her hands and always tries to grab the spoon.  One time the whole spoon flew up and landed on her head.  

Scotty and I spent the night looking at houses in the area.  We are afraid all these set backs and issues are a sign that maybe this house isn't for us, or that they will continue holding it for us.  We found a couple that we like and are going to see them tomorrow!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment