Monday, November 3, 2014

Baricades, airplanes and curtains....

This week has started out cold and rainy so we have been inside playing!!!  Tonight I cooked dinner and got tired of taking Madi out of the kitchen over and over so I put a chair down to try and keep her.....it didn't work.


Such a stinker.  After dinner we played in the playroom until bedtime.  Kenzie loves having more room to run around and play!!
Her favorite thing to do lately is "airplane" on my feet.  It's actually a pretty good workout for me too.  Meanwhile Madi's favorite thing to do it follow Makenzie around.
Poor girl,  By the time she finally makes it to her, Makenzie has already turned around and headed somewhere else.  After they went to bed I put up the curtain tie backs mom made and then put the flowers on them that I made.

I love the way they turned out.  (the tops aren't centered, I just threw them up)

No comments:

Post a Comment