Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday....

Oh Monday you came so quick again!!!  Sunday was a lazy day for me since I woke up not feeling good Sunday morning.  Scotty had baby duty and I had bed duty.  Later in the afternoon I felt a little better and sat outside with them while they played.

Scotty put up the Halloween stuff and got down my Christmas stuff.  It takes everything I have not to open the totes and start putting everything up!!  After the girls went to bed I straitened up in the playroom.  I still have a few things to hang on the wall but it's coming together.
Today I started the Advocare 24 day challenge.  I became an Advocare distributor last week since I use their products anyways and this way I will get a discount.  I did really good today and didn't cheat at all.  While I was prepping dinner tonight Madison got to eat her first "real" meal of avocado and brown rice.  She loved it!
Scotty came home and we wrestled in the living room until bedtime.  Kenzie loves wallering all over us and Madi tries so hard to keep up but normally gets rolled around!


Love these low key nights with my family.  I have my food prepped for tomorrow and dinner ready for tomorrow night ready to go in the crock pot in the morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment