Saturday, November 22, 2014

What a doozy of a day

Yesterday I picked up a little Indian from school.  They dressed up for their Thanksgiving feast.

We played in the playroom for awhile until daddy got off work and then we met him for dinner. We haven't been out in FOREVER so it was nice to get out of the house all of us together.

When we got home I finished hanging up the last of Madison's room and took the final picture.

I am so pleased at how it turned out.  My next plan is to finish Kenzie's and go from room to room until the whole house is done!!!

This morning my alarm went off at 6am, love when I forget to turn it off for the weekend.  My eyes felt a little swollen but I went back to sleep anyways.  When Madi woke up aroun 8:30 I stopped to look in the mirror first and didn't even recognize myself.  My eyes were so swollen I could barely see out of them and I was covered in hives.  I'm thinking I must be allergic to some new vitamins I started taking on Thursday, other than that nothing else is new.  I loaded up on Benadryl which knocked me out.   I was half passed out on the couch and noticed Madi put something black in her mouth.  I figured it was a raisin that her sister had just dropped and lunged at her and tried to get it out.  I couldn't get it so Scotty came over and put the hook move on her and dug out........a freaking CRICKET.  Are you kidding me???  Nasty baby.
It came out missing a leg and I'm hoping that leg was already missing before it entered her mouth.  Yuck.  Madi went down for a nap and Kenzie was content playing on the Ipad so I was able to rest my eyes for about an hour.  My friend came over and put up our Christmas lights on the house.  I had to explain my poor swollen face to him because I could see the horror on his face when I opened the door.
It looks so good. (there are lights that go around the archway to the porch but we had to go get another plug to plug them in and it was pouring down rain when we got home)  I'm so excited to have them done and hopefully we can do the Christmas tree tomorrow.  Of course we have family pictures scheduled for tomorrow so I'm hoping, fingers crossed hoping, that the hives and puffiness goes away before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment