Sunday, November 23, 2014

Family Pictures

This morning I woke up still swollen but maybe a teeny tiny better.  Mom came over and we ran a few errands.  I hid under sun glasses and a ton of make up.  A Christmas tree I have had my eye on went on sale and I scooped it up.  I'm so excited to get it set up and decorated.  I think I talked myself into thinking the swelling was better and we could pull off some family pictures.  My sweet family backed me up on that......mistake.  I look like a totally different person in the pictures that I have seen.  My face is so swollen beyond my normally big face!!!  We got all dressed and headed to the park and a tornado started.  It was so windy that the girls bows were blowing off their heads and across the field.  Hair was everywhere and we got slapped with hay and leaves depending on where we were sitting.


I'm hoping maybe she got one good one of the family, from a distance, that looks half way decent but I have a feeling we will be redoing them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment