Sunday, November 2, 2014

Scooters at Canton

Today was so fun!!  Korie, Sue and I went to Canton to do some shopping.  We rented scooters and went all over.  It was so much fun and I'll never walk Canton again!!!
We had those scooters loaded down.  I got so much stuff.  We had bags in ever basket, rugs rolled up and tied on the back with the seat belt, bags tied on everywhere and stuff under our feet.  I got the most, and best stuff today that I have ever gotten.
I also got a beautiful entryway piece that I have been looking for.  A vendor was going out of business and I got it at a steal.  Good o'l mom and dad came out to Canton and picked me and the dresser up in his truck and took it home.  Aaaaamazing parents!!!  Scotty kept both girls today so I could go with the girls.  The were fed, clean and happy so I guess he did a good job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment