Thursday, November 20, 2014

Counting down the days....

I can't believe this week is already almost over.  The countdown is on to my last day and I can't wait. Monday night was pretty rough with Madi.  She was fussy and clingy and felt warm.  We (Madi and I, you didn't think her daddy even heard her do you....)were up all night. 

Scotty brought her to the doctor Tuesday and she has another ear infection.  Poor girl!  She went to the sitter while he went to work for a little while and then he picked Makenzie up and they had a daddy daughter date.  She has so much fun when they go and I love how excited she is when she gets home and tells me all about it.  Wednesday night Korie and Dallas came over and we took the kids to Chick fil a for dinner and to play.  The kids had so much fun playing and sliding.
 Kenzie had dance tonight and they left the curtains open so us moms could peek in.  They are so stinking cute.  
They have a little routine they have been working on for their Christmas show they are doing.  I can't wait to see.  Madison played with her boyfriend while we waited.
Sweet babies!  We came home and ate dinner and then got check ups from Dr. Kenzie.

I sure hope she becomes a doctor so she can take care of her mommy and daddy when we get old.  I took Kenzie to bed to read a story and a little baby kept crawling back into the room every time her daddy would put her down in the living room, so we let her join in to read.  

I love these sweet girls more than words can ever say.  I have several friends going through the hardest times probably of their whole lives.  My heart aches for them.  I thank God everyday for my healthy happy kids and pray daily for my sweet friends and their babies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment