Sunday, November 16, 2014

Brrrrr

This weekend has been sooooo cold!!!  We were stuck inside all weekend but made the best out of it with some house projects and cuddles.  Friday, Madi woke up snotty and sneezing and her face was so chapped.  She looked miserable.  Poor girl.  She still acted fine and was happy though.  After work we went and picked up Bebe and brought her back home with us.  The girls took a bath, more like splashed water all over the bathroom.  It was soaking wet in there but they were having so much fun so I let them and then mopped it up later!!



Kenzie had us cracking up with her dance moves.  She does it in slow motion and circles her hands around and bends her knees up and down.  So funny!!!  Saturday morning Kenzie and I ran a few errands while Madi stayed with Bebe.  When we came home Papa came over to help me with a few things around the house.
I ordered a scrapbook desk online and I should have known it was going to be disaster to put together when it came in a tiny box that weighed a million pounds.  Dad and I sorted through it and eventually got it "mostly" put together.  We were "short" a few parts and had to wait to finish until we got some more pieces.  They headed home and us girls cuddled and played the rest of the night in our jammies.  I built our first fire and the girls loved it.
(this is not how the fireplace normally looks but I've been doing some rearranging and those things haven't found a place yet)  This morning the girls let us sleep in until 8:30......ahhhhmazing!  Scotty got us some coffee and we spent the morning cleaning and organizing.
I hung up alot in Madi's room and got everything picked up off the floor.  Her room is 95% done and I can't wait to see it finished!!!  I had two little helpers in there with me.  Madi kicked us out so she could take a nap.  Mom and dad called and said they were coming back over to finish the desk.  My mom worked on hemming curtains in Makenzie's room and dad and I finished the desk, hung a mirror, hung the ruler in the hallway and frosted the front door so you can't see through it anymore.

The front room is looking so cute.  I still have curtains to hang and some canvas' that I need to hang up and then to move all my stuff downstairs and put away and it will be finished in there.  The front door was clear where the design is in the middle and it was really freaky to be able to see out or even more that people could peek in on us.  Now that it is frosted you can't see through it and I love it.
Dad headed home and mom and I went to Michaels to do some shopping and then I took her home.  It sleeted on me the whole way home.  It is sooooo cold.  We got the kiddos bathed and fed and then played for a little while before bed.

 Madi saw a cute baby on the freezer drawer and kissed her over and over.  It was so cute.  She smiled and squealed and would lean over and kiss her reflection.  She pulled herself up to a stand all today by herself.  She's got it down now.

No comments:

Post a Comment