Monday, November 24, 2014

Chuckee Cheese

I had bribed Kenzie with taking her to Chuckee Cheese if she smiled at pictures yesterday.  She did a fabulous job so I had to uphold my side of the bargain.  I stopped and picked up Korie and Dallas and then we went and picked up Madi and then Kenzie.  She was so excited when she got in the car and saw everyone.  Off to Chuckee Cheese we went.  The kids ran around and did their thing while Korie and I chatted with Madi.
Kenzie gave Chuckee a hug and as she walked off said, "Chuckee is my best siend".  I love when she says that, and yes she says siend for friend.  



Love these kids so much.  The last thing they wanted to do was climb up in the tunnels and slide down.  I headr Kenzie crying, loud, and looked around for her to find her face looking at me from 10 feet up in the air in a bubble.
Dallas joined her and they continued screaming and crying and would not come down.  I was so embarrassed.  I had to do the growl/yell through my teeth while my cheeks puffed out.  I was so mad.  I finally convinced her she better come down and Korie had to climb up to get Dallas.  Never again will they do that again.  We called it quits and headed home and the girls and I cuddled for awhile before bed.



Sweet babies.  I love them so much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment