Sunday, November 30, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Kenzie was very excited that her elf Nick followed her to her Bebe's house.  She woke up and he was hanging from their ceiling fan.
When I went in to get Madi out of her bed, this is what I found.
Ahhh!!  I'm going to have to move her bed down a little before she decides she can climb over the side.  Madi and I went to pick Makenzie up and came home to take naps.  I tried to nap but decided to do some Christmas decorating instead.  I put up garland on the mantle and put the Christmas tree up. Our new tree is PERFECT for our house.  It is super tall and fits the wall I put it on perfect.
The girls and I picked up some new beads to go around it and when Scotty got home we put it on and it looks so good.  I'm going to try and do a crazy topper with different picks and some deco mesh around it too!!!  This morning Kenzie found Nick on the stair banister looking in on her playroom.
Scotty cooked up a yummy breakfast and then I snuck out to do some grocery shopping to get us stocked up for the week.  When I got home we all went in the backyard to play for awhile and enjoy the 75 degree temps before it gets in the 30's tomorrow.


 Madi and I played in the grass while Kenzie and her daddy played softball......until Scotty hit every ball that we had over the fence and had to go around the block to the field behind our house to get them.  Kenzie and I went out front and finished the decorations.

Madi hung out in the garage while we decorated and I got a picture of her smiling and you can see all her teeth.  3 on top with one poking through and two on bottom with one poking through.  Love it.
We had a wonderful weekend and I'm so excited to be staying home tomorrow.  It will be my first official "stay at home mom" day.  I hope they take it easy on me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment