Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Officially a stay at home mom

I'm unemployed.  My only job from here and out is to love on my babies everyday.  I am so excited.  It was bittersweet when I clocked out this afternoon.  This job has seen me through an engagement, a marriage, infertility, being pregnant, Kenzie, being pregnant again, Madison and moving.  I've had lots of milestones while working there.  I have made so many memories there and made so many friends, not just with coworkers but with my patients too.  But I am more excited to snuggle my babies everyday and watch them grow.  After I left work I picked Kenzie up and we headed to the movie theater to meet Korie and Dallas.  Kenzie had fun playing at the fountain and picking up acorns while we waited on them.
When she saw the fountain she said, "it's Elsa's fountain.  Here comes princess Kenzie".  So cute.



The movie was an adventure.  She was restless and could care less about watching the movie.  She wanted a drink, the whole time, went back and forth between sitting in my lap and Kories, had to go potty and fell through her seat and got stuck where it folds up.  I'm not kidding.  Needless to say I don't think we will be going to any matinees while I'm not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment