Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

I have a lot to be thankful for this year.  I have 2 amazing, beautiful little girls, a wonderful husband, a new home that we are making our memories in, the best family a girl could ask for and fabulous friends.  I am so great full of everything I have in my life.

We started the morning out with the Thanksgiving parade on TV.  Kenzie loved it just as much as I did when I was her age.  We got ready and headed out to make the rounds to family.


We went to grandma and grandpa's house first.  Kenzie walked in like she owned the place.  We had a great visit and got to spend some time with Scotty's side of the family.
We headed to Bebe and Papa's next.  Delicious food, time with family and an afternoon nap is a perfect day in my book.



Scotty left early so he could be home in time for the Cowboys game.  Mom and I took the girls home to him a little later and then headed out to do some shopping. We did our annual Walmart trip.  We got everything we wanted and got out of there quick.  We sat in my car in line to pick up our big purchase longer than we actually shopped.
We do this every year and it's always so fun.  We ended up staying out until 3 this morning.  I'm too old to do that anymore and I paid the price today.  I was so tired all day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment