Wednesday, November 11, 2015

A little catch up

This morning I had an early class at the gym!  I snuck out before anyone woke up!!  After the class I walked/jogged on the treadmill for a bit!  I started watching The Walking Dead series but I only get to watch it when I'm on the treadmill!  Needless to say, I got some good cardio in today!  I'm going to back up to Monday.  When I got home from the gym (Monday morning) the girls and I played games and dress up until "nastics".  Kenzie LOVES playing games!  She doesn't fully understand how to play which makes it very frustrating to play with her (but I did it 😁).  
Kenzie was my DJ while we waited for her class!  We rolled the windows down and danced!!!  After class we raced home to meet Bebe and eat dinner!  Madi stayed with Bebe and Kenzie and I headed out!  It was freezing!  When we got home they got a warm bubble bath and then we cuddled before bed!
Tuesday we dropped Kenzie off at school and Madi and I ran some errands!  I had to pick up a new nebulizer for Makenzie at a pharmacy a ways away so it was fun to shop at "new" stores!  We picked up Kenzie and headed home to play!  Scotty came home early and Kenzie and I left for cheer practice!  We only have one more practice and then competition and we are done!  I'm so ready!  Not that I don't love cheerleading, I'm just ready to have my nights back!!  That brings me back to today!  Scotty was off and we hung around the house playing and cleaning!  I couldn't wait to see what my new Santa looked like out of the box and the girls loved him!
That isn't where he is going, and Scotty made me put him up until after Thanksgiving!  I'm sure he is expecting to come home from work one day with the house decorated for Christmas.....it may happen, I'm just saying!!  We loaded up and ran a few errands and then grabbed some dinner and called it a day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment