Thursday, November 19, 2015

Ice skating

Wednesday I started my morning off at the gym!  I got in a good cardio workout!  I'm really trying to increase cardio and get some of this fluff off that is hanging around!!  When I got home Scotty headed to work for a bit!  They were having their Thanksgiving lunch and he made some beans to take up there!  I am so excited!!!!  The girls and I are booked to go see our besties in Virginia!! 
But who's counting down the days??  I can't wait!  It is freezing up there and hopefully we will see some snow!  I have been getting the girls some cold weather clothes and Madi is obsessed with this hat!
We aren't telling the kids so they can be surprised when they see each other!!  While Madison took a nap, Kenzie decorated the tree some more and I rigged my garland up on my mantle for the 3rd time!  I'm hoping it stays this time!!!
When Scotty got home from work we loaded up and took the girls to the Galleria!  Kenzie has been talking about ice skating a lot lately!  It was all decorated for Christmas and they loved watching everyone ice skate!


We did some shopping and stopped for dinner that was on the same floor as the rink!  We weren't planning on ice skating, but I decided to take her out for a bit!  We got our skates on and made it around 2 times in about 30 minutes!  



She LOVED it!  She fell on her tush a lot and would get right back up and keep inching along!
We shopped for a little while longer and then headed home!  We didn't realize it was already 7:30 and we still had an hour drive home!



It was a wonderful day with my little family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment