Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Catching up

Kenzie had a Thanksgiving feast at school on Thursday!  They all got to eat their lunch in the hallway at a big table and wear cute hats and necklaces that they made!
We came home and her and Madi decorated their tree in the playroom and I put some garland up on the stairs!

Madi started feeling bad and saying her ear hurt and even made me kiss it.  Before bed she was super cranky and had a fever!  
Friday morning we were supposed to  have a play date with some friends but I decided to keep them home incase she was sick!  We went to the doctor and poor girl has an ear infection!  She did so good and didn't cry at all!  She has gained a pound and is finally gaining on the growth chart!
Saturday I went to the gym!  It was my first time being able to go on a Saturday since we didn't have a game to cheer at! Afterwards we spent the day at Bebe and Papa's house!  I helped get down all their Christmas stuff from the attic and we started decorating the tree!  Bebe and and the girls made muffins, on the floor...

Kenzie stayed and spent the night and made crafts!


No comments:

Post a Comment