Friday, November 27, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

I have so much to be thankful for on this Thanksgiving!  The best friends and family ever, a nice home to raise our family in, food on our table, our health and being able to be home with my babies everyday and never miss a moment!  

We stopped at grandma and grandpas house first!  Yummy found and good company!  Bebe and Papa's house was up next!  (I saved my meal to eat there). I ate way to many sides, not enough turkey and an extra slice of pie--and I don't feel bad about it at all!



Throwback to last year...
Scotty took the girls home before the football game started and mom and I planned out our shopping!  We did some online and then decided it just didn't feel right not going anywhere!  We do it every year!  We went to a few stores and got some goodies!
It was rainy and cold and I think that kept some people at home because it didn't seem as busy as it normally does!!  I have most of my shopping done now which is a relief!  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment