Thursday, November 26, 2015

A visit to Santa

Tuesday morning I did a chisel class at the gym which is working out with weights for an hour!  I decided to stay for the spin class to get some cardio in!  I don't "love" spin class, but it does but a lot of calories!  My bum and neighboring regions are sore for days from the damn seat though.
The girls and I stayed home the rest of the day!  Did some cleaning and playing and finished a few projects that needed done around the house!  We turned on our Christmas lights for the first time and it looks so pretty!

Wednesday morning I snuck off to the gym early before Scotty had to go to  work.  I did 4.5 miles on the treadmill and burned a little over 400 calories!  The rest of the day was spent playing referee between the girls!  Kenzie is in another "phase", or at least I hope it is, and it is driving us all crazy!  Bossy, mad, emotional, but then silly with a crazy laugh that she won't stop!  They have been fighting and crying and yelling so much lately!  But then they have moments of giggling and playing and being sweet!  I guess that's the life of sisters so close in age!  Korie and Dallas came over later and we took the kids to see Santa!  We got there at 5, when Santa started, and we had to get a pass for 7.....seriously?  We took the kids to dinner to pass some time and then went back!




Kenzie hopped right up there and told him she wanted a Minnie car and a surprise egg (from a show she watches on the iPad).  Made got a little nervous but then sat on his lap and smiled!

So big compared to last year!


No comments:

Post a Comment