Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Christmas time

Sunday I BEGGED Scotty to let me put up the Christmas tree!!!  He finally agreed and got it down for me during halftime of another sorry Cowboy game!!  I started working on it right away!  It's a process!  Tree, mesh, topper, balls, ect!  It's Thursday and it's still not done!
This is how it was left on Sunday!  Monday the girls and I met up with some friends at Kid Mania!  They had so much fun!  It wasn't crowded, cheap and they had a blast!



Korie and Dallas came over to play later on and came with us to watch Kenzie's gymnastics!  We grabbed some dinner on the way home and then came home to work on the topper of the tree!

Tuesday morning Kenzie had school and she insisted on walking in with her umbrella!  (It was sprinkling)

Madison and I went to the gym and then ran a few errands and came home!  On the days Kenzie has school, Madison skis her nap!  It's awful having to wake her up to go get her so we skip it and suffer later.  When we got home we decorated the tree!  Kenzie has made it 4 years without breaking or tearing apart any of my decorations, any of them, and Madison broke 2 balls (not even by dropping them but by banging them together in her hands) in the first 5 minutes!!!  That girl is something else!!!




We only did the jumbo balls because I couldn't find any hooks anywhere!!  I told you it's a process!  Scotty came home early and we had a nice dinner together.  



No comments:

Post a Comment