Friday, November 13, 2015

The final days of cheer

Thursday while I was at the gym, Kenzie's teacher sent me a picture of her.
She LOVES coloring, painting and drawing!  Anything artistic!  I love seeing all her creations that she brings home!  Madi and I hung out at the house while she was at school and then skipped our naps to run some errands!  I had a babysitter come over to watch Madi that night while we went to cheer practice!  I told her I was sure she would go to bed pretty soon because she was already getting cranky and looking tired!  Nope, she was wide awake when we got back!  Sarah said she was super grouchy and kept saying no when she asked her about going to bed, and she wouldn't take her pants off to put her pajamas on so she had to put them on over her pants!  She is a mess!  Kenzie had her last cheer practice!  The girls practiced for a little bit and then we had a little party!  All the parents brought food and drinks and we gave the girls their gifts.
Not the best picture but she wouldn't sit still!  We made them all cheer buckets!  They turned out super cute!  They all got hyped up on sweets and then us parents practiced the routine!  We are performing at halftime this weekend instead of the girls!
Today I decided to let my muscles recover and we slept in!  My booty is on fire from my "butts and guts" class I did yesterday!  We ran a few errands and the girls were angels so I let them pick out a toy!  Kenzie has been begging for shopkins so they picked those!  I don't get these at all!  They are tiny little "figures", like food and clothes!  Kenzie says you play with them when I ask her what they do!  Whatever--she was so happy to open them up!
We came home and had lunch and then snuggled up to watch a movie together!
Kenzie has been working so hard on her cartwheel and she finally has it pretty much perfected!  She must have done about 100 today!!
Bebe came over and daddy brought home dinner for us!  Kenzie has her cheer competition tomorrow so we had to roll her hair in sponge rollers to get ready!
Madison decided she needed some too!
I got Kenzie a little good luck basket and decorated the table a little for her!  I hope she is suprised and excited in the morning!  It is going to be a busy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment