Thursday, November 5, 2015

Week catch up

Well another week has gone by with no blogging!!!  I've been busy, but not really (if that even makes sense).  And when I get into bed I am so exhausted that I just want to go to bed!!  Monday I went to the gym and did a class for the first time in a week!  It whooped me but I felt great afterwards!! Kenzie had gymnastics later on and hacked and coughed the whole way through it!  Mom came over to watch Madi while Kenzie and I went to cheer practice!  I got a nebulizer from a friend on the way home and a few vials to give her some treatments!  

Madi laid like that and watched her sister the whole time!  The treatments really opened her up and she slept the best she had in days!  (So good in fact she had a little accident in her bed and had to sleep with us) Tuesday we dropped her off at school and Madi and I ran a few errands before going home to hang out!  After school we played until cheer practice!  It's pitch black when we get there and feels so late even just at 6:30.  Scotty was off Wednesday and stayed with the girls while I went to the gym!  I was so sore from the class on Monday that I barely made it through it!  I got a much needed pedicure on the way home and then spent the day at home doing some chores!!  Scotty had to run out and help his mom for a bit and I decided to put up the Halloween stuff and get down my Christmas stuff!  I only got down about half because my legs would not go up and down the ladder anymore!  (There are about 8 more totes not pictured and each tote was a trip up the later and a few bags that were trips too)
Scotty took us out for dinner and then we watched a Christmas movie before bed!  I am so ready for Christmas!!  This morning I went to the gym and worked the heck out of my arms and then jumped in on the last 30 minutes of a class and did abs (which are on fire as we speak).  I ended my workout with a 45 minute treadmill session and came home to Madi!  Scotty had taken Kenzie to school and we had plans for Jessica and her kiddos to come by and visit!

Madison is obsessed with babies and wouldn't leave his side the whole time he was here!  We visited until it was time to get Kenzie from school!  Jessica started her car and put the baby in and went around to put Harper in and the doors were locked!  Automatically locked with her baby in the car with her purse and keys and phone.  We tried and tried and I got my firefighter neighbor to come by and help and eventually had to call the police to come help!  He was able to get it opened finally and poor Degan was rescued!  (He was perfectly fine but overly tired and crying).  I felt so bad for Jessica!  We had cheer practice at a daycare tonight because we had bad weather come through!  Those kids couldn't focus at all with all the bins of toys and posters everywhere!! I had to bring Madison tonight and she loved it!!  She ran around and played with everything!!  We came home and snuggled and called it a night!!


No comments:

Post a Comment