Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Family pictures

I started off Sunday by going to the gym! Seems like I work out the hardest on Sunday's.  Maybe because I have the whole place to myself and just do my own thing!  When I got home we got ready to go take family pictures!  They have been canceled and rescheduled so many times that we were all ready to get them done!  Madi woke up looking like this from her nap!  We had to tame it down!!
The girls did awesome and Scotty didn't complain once!



These were some of the sneak peaks she sent me!  I can't wait to see the rest!!  We picked up some pizza on the way home and then Kenzie and I went to her end of the season Bulldog skating party!  I thought it was just the flag cheer and football teams that were going to be there but it was the whole organization!  It was a little crazy but Kenzie had fun!
The teams got called out individually to come up and get a trophy!  They were so excited!  I got Kenzie a "skate aid" and it was AMAZING!  She took off and skated on her own and I got to sit down and chit chat with the moms!

Monday morning I was so tired!  I could not get myself out of bed so I finally turned off my 80 alarms on my phone and slept until 10.  I guess my body needed rest!  I felt bad not going to the gym, but it is what is!  We met Korie and Dallas for breakfast/lunch and then went to Target!  Korie took Kenzie to the movies with her and Dallas.  Madi and I went to a bunch of stores while they were gone!  I'm about 90% done with my Christmas shopping!






No comments:

Post a Comment