Sunday, November 8, 2015

Weekend wrap up

Friday we went over to Laura's house so she could do my hair!  The girls played and had a great time!!  I went darker this time!!


Later my mom came over and we went to dinner and ran a few errands before going home to play!!
Saturday we were up bright and early to cheer at the football game!  It was freezing and raining and miserable!!  The girls did good considering!!


After the game, we came home to change and then spent the rest of the day shopping with Bebe!   Madi ended up falling asleep on my moms shoulder in Kohls.  Poor girl shopped til she dropped!!  Scotty brought home a late dinner for us and we ended the night snuggling watching a movie!  This morning I was up and to the gym early!  I was the only one in the whole gym!  I got in a great workout and left very proud of myself!!  Kenzie and I had a baby shower to go to for Emily!  It was such a cute shower!


Scotty grilled out hamburgers for dinner and we relaxed watching football!  Fingers are crossed that the cowboys win tonight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment