Sunday, January 10, 2016

Weekend wrap up

Friday was spent inside and in our jammie's all day!  I stayed home with the girls instead of taking them to the kid room at the gym!  I think they are just about over this junk!  We played lots of games. Their favorites right now are Hi Ho Cherry-o and Candyland 

Saturday I was able to go to the gym before Scotty went to work!  I worked out my upper body really good and did some cardio!  I decided to bite the bullet and sign up for team training!  It's a group of 5-6 girls with a trainer working out!  I have wanted to join since I first signed up but didn't want to spend the money!  I'm so excited for my first class on Monday!  Later that afternoon we had Christmas with my brother and his family!  He is dating my friend Leslie, who has twin girls, and they all came over too!  




We had a great time and the kids all played together really well!  Before they came over we had a little incident with Madi in her bed!  She was supposed to be napping but I heard her crying hysterically!  I went in and her leg was stuck between the slats in the crib!  She had stood up on her bumper and was trying to crawl out and her leg slipped through!  I tried to pry the slats apart and Kenzie would push on her knee but it was hurting her worse!  So I punched it and broke her bed and saved my baby!  I was in full on mommy panic mode and did the first "logical" thing that came to mind!  So then we had to take apart her bed and turn it into a toddler bed!  
I wasn't ready for this at all!  Kenzie never tried to crawl out of her bed!  Heck she would probably still sleep in a crib if she had one!  Madison is something else I swear!  We had already arranged for a sitter to come over while Scotty and I went out with some friends!  I was nervous how she would do in her bed for the first time!  Sarah sent me a picture when she laid her down!

Scotty and I went out with our friends Jeff and Datha for dinner and drinks!  We had a great time and it was much needed!

When we got home, Madi had just woken up and was watching cartoons with Sarah!  She ended up spending the rest of the night cuddling with me!  O-well!  This morning we slept in and made a big breakfast!  I did not feel like going to the gym at all!  A few too many margaritas last night!  Kenzie and I met up with my mom and did some shopping after lunch!  We spent the rest of the day napping, playing games, grilling out hamburgers and renting a movie before bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment