Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Sickies

Sunday I had a fun day out with the girls!  A bunch of us met up to see a movie!  It was so funny!  Afterwards we went and had some drinks and dinner!  We laughed so much! I only knew two of the girls and it was so nice to meet new moms and hang out!


I worked out that morning and so I felt guilty the whole time we were having drinks and dinner!  These are the times dieting and making good decisions are hard!  I allowed myself to have a good time and indulge and vowed to be good the next day!  I started to feel a little icky towards the end and was happy to come home and pass out!  I was up bright and early for my Monday morning class!  It's a chisel class and the teacher whoops my butt every time!  A bunch of us sat in the sauna for about 30 minutes!  One of my favorite times of the days!
This group of girls, plus 2 not there that day, make my mornings so much fun!  We all have kids the same age and have so much fun talking in the sauna post work outs!  I am loving my new Polar watch Scotty got me for Christmas!  It's nice seeing how many calories I burn during a workout!
Typically I am burning around 1000'ish calories at the gym!  After my shower I will put it back on and see what I burn for the day!  It's been pretty consistent around 3500 for the day!  That also helps me in eating right!  If I can keep my intake calories under my outgoing calories--THATS WEIGHT LOSS BABY!!
Madison wasn't feel good later on in the day! By bedtime she was super clingy and was crying from her bed "mommy hold me, mommmmmy".  It was pretty sad so I got her and we cuddled for the night!!  Tuesday morning I decided to bring her to the doctor!  She had run a low grade fever and was up all night tossing and turning!  She did awesome with the doctor and of course it was just viral and she looked perfect!!  We came home and played and rested!  I still got my workout in when Scotty got home!  It didn't have the same feel as when I go in the morning, but it got the job done! Bedtime rolled around and she was coughing up a storm!  I brought her to bed with me again and she coughed so hard she threw up!  It was so sad!  It was a LONG night or tossing and turning mixed in with coughing and gagging!  I started breathing treatments on her and sister joined in on them today!

When Kenzie got up this morning she came in our room and got Madi and took her in the playroom to play!  Scotty and I got to sleep for an hour before we finally got up for the day!  Makenzie scored major points for that!  I missed my workout this morning, which is one of my favorites, but made it to the gym during madi's nap!  I spent the rest of the day doing treatments with the girls, keeping track of their medicines and trying to clean a little!  Hoping for a good nights sleep for all of us tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment