Thursday, January 21, 2016

Rainy day fun

Today was icky and rainy and even hailed on me on my way home from the gym!  It hailed so hard it made it look like it had snowed!  I got some pictures of Kenzie at school today.  It looks like she had fun playing like she was a veterinarian.  It was career week at school and they all brought a stuffed animals to practice on!  A police officer also came to talk to the class!


When I picked Kenzie up from school there was a poster outside with everyone's name and what they said they wanted to be when they grew up.....
Spiderman, really?  What happened to a doctor, preferably a plastic surgeon!!!  We came home and I gave the girls manicures and they loved using the nail dryer!

We snuggled and watched some cartoons while eating our snack!  Kenzie was in the middle of telling me something and Madi crept up slowly and snuck a kiss!
Kenzie got to have the bath to herself tonight and Madi stood on the side and played with toys!  I was getting their rooms ready for bed and heard squeals, laughs and then a splash!  
Madi rolled in!  After the shock wore off she was cracking up!  Love these silly girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment