Saturday, January 16, 2016

Date night

Thursday morning I brought CJ home with me again to play!  They were wound up and crazy!  We wrestled and had a pillow fight!!


I love getting pictures of Kenzie while she's at school.  Their class had a snowball fight and apparently she won and got a prize!

That night at dinner Kenzie fell through the chair and got stuck!  I stopped laughing long enough to snap a picture and then unwedged her!
Friday I brought the girls with me to the gym!  This is the first time in a while that I made it all 5 days during the week!  After working out we went to lunch with my friend Whitney and her daughters that are same age as the girls!  It was fun, and crazy!
Scotty got off early that night and Bebe came over to watch the girls so we could have a date night!
We went to dinner at Gloria's and then went and saw a movie!  The girls built a tent with Bebe and camped out in Kenzie's room!

They ended up ditching the tent part but the girls were asleep on a pallet and Bebe asleep in Kenzie's bed when we got home!!  Today we ran some errands with Bebe and drove around Rowlett where the tornado hit!  It gave me goosebumps to see the devastation!  It's awful!  I donated a few things a few weeks ago to my friends work that was helping, but I wish I could adopt a family or someone and help them more directly!  Just feel "guilty" seeing what their lives have been turned into while I go about my normal day!  Gotta do something to help!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment