Thursday, January 7, 2016

Taking it easy

Last night continued the trend of coughing until throwing up, this time it was Kenzie!  After a sheet change she came to bed with us and wasn't tired in the least!  I put her show on and went to bed!  She was up bright and early, like 6 am bright and early.  I went to the gym and did a "butts and guts" class that kicked my butt!  My legs were so shaky when I left that I fell down the stairs outside the gym!  I have big bruises coming up on my left arm and leg! Ouch! I came home and lysol'd their playroom and anything else I could spray!  The girls and I hung around the house and were lazy!  I decided to keep Kenzie home from school since she was still coughing so much!

Kenzie got a fish and named him "Oreo". He is a clear beta and we got his tank all set up today!
When Madi woke up from her nap we headed to the mall to pick up my wedding ring!  Scotty got me a band for Christmas and the jeweler has had it putting it together!
I LOVE it!  Since we were in Mesquite we stopped by Bebe and Papa's house to visit!  The girls got to fly Papa's new toy with him!

We stayed and ate dinner and played for a bit and headed back home!  The girls seem to be feeling better tonight and are both asleep in their own beds! I'm looking forward to a childless bed and a full nights rest tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment