Wednesday, January 20, 2016

RIP Oreo

This week I decided to add more cardio in!  The scale is playing games with my head and while I know the muscle weighs more and I am leaning out more, I just want to shed some more fat!!  I jogged, strait jogged, for 45 minutes!  No walking!  I've never lasted that long and was pretty impressed!  I had planned on stopping at 30 minutes but was surprised that I wasn't dying so I continued on!  We spent the rest of the day at the house cleaning and playing!  I tackled the kitchen and living room!  I finally dusted my ceiling fan that I had been putting off! Kenzie had gymnastics later on and Madi threw a FIT!  Screaming fit over nothing!  I got the sympathetic looks from moms in the hallway and of course the moms I talk to every week were reassuring me!  I was so embarrassed with her screaming in a concrete hallway echoing!  I sat her around the corner in "time out" and wouldn't let her come back until she was done! 20 minutes she did that!  This girl pushes my limits to the extreme! 
When we came home Kenzie wanted to make her own Shopkin movie for You Tube!  I didn't post it but it was cute watching her make it!
Tuesday I brought CJ home from the gym with me and Madi!  I decided to be brave and take them both to Costco!  They did perfect!


They had some snack samples as we walked around and I ended up buying both things we tried because they were healthy and Madi gobbled them up!  When we got home I put up some Valentine's Day decorations and made them lunch! 
CJ's mom came and got him and we picked up Kenzie from school and then Joleigh came over and the girls ran around and played while I cleaned the fish tank!  When I put him back in his tank he acted weird and not long after the poor thing was floating on his back!  I'm guessing the water was too warm!  Lord! Jo was very interested in watching and kept saying why isn't he swimming and at the time I hadn't put two and two together!  Luckily Kenzie didn't notice!  I'll be making a trip to Petsmart tomorrow!
I've been letting Kenzie wash herself in the bath but I still do her hair!  She stands up and puts her foot up on the side and washes her leg and foot!  Next thing I know Madi is up on her knees and flung her foot up on the side to wash her leg!
She wants to do everything her sister does!  (Don't mind the baby sitting spread eagle on the soap dish, I let her drain water that way)



No comments:

Post a Comment