Thursday, January 28, 2016

Furniture mishap

How is it that I have the worst luck ever!  Wednesday morning we all slept in!  I had already decided that I was going to do the afternoon class so I enjoyed my extra hour and a half of sleep!  When we got up I convinced Scotty to let me get a bedroom set I found off Craigslist for Madi.  It was brand new in the box and they would deliver it!  I spent all morning clearing out Mad's room and getting ready for it!  When they got here she said they couldn't fit the matress on the truck and would have to bring that back the next day. (You would think they would have told us that before they left their warehouse an hour and a half away instead of waiting until they got here) We paid them, minus for the matress, and made plans for them to come back out tomorrow!  We put together the dresser which is beautiful...
Then we put together the bed and realized it was missing the black springy thing that the matress sits on! 
All the screws were there and it showed how to attach it on the instructions but the piece wasn't there! 
I text the lady and told her and asked her to bring it when they brought back the matress.  She said it isn't included and was extra and a big fight happened!  Needless to say they didn't come back with the springy piece or the matress!  If it didn't come with it they should have said before that we needed it!  Why would we by half a bed? And why would the screws be there for it and the instructions show it if it didn't come with it?? Makes no sense!  I had to throw Madi's crib back together for the night so she would have a place to sleep!
We were so pissed!  Luckily my friend April and her husband own a furniture store and were able to order the piece and a matress for us, and it was cheaper!  Never buying something off craigslist again!

No comments:

Post a Comment