Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Words on a Wednesday

Monday morning I had my first "team training" at the gym!  It was really good and I worked really hard!!  Kenzie had gymnastics later that afternoon and she did such a good job!  Madison stood at the window and watched her sissy the whole time!  
We came home and spent the rest of the evening playing with a new bowling set I got the girls!  Madison wouldn't even let Kenzie finish setting them up before she threw the ball and knocked them over and would make her so mad!!
Tuesday Kenzie finally went back to school!  She was so excited!  I went and worked out and brought home my trainers little boy to play with Madi for a bit while she studied!  


Madison was mostly interested in hugging and kissing on him!  Poor CJ didn't know how to take it!

Kenzie had a dentist appointment after school!  She did awesome and her teeth looked great!  Her dentist did say she all kinds of cross bites and over bites and a narrow palate!  I see lots of money being invested in her mouth!
Madison was a monster while we were there!  I scheduled her first appointment and that should be interesting!  We met Scotty for dinner afterwards at Chilis!  Those girls were beyond crazy and I pretty much ate my anxiety away!  I was not happy with myself when I got home!  O-well, you win some and you lose some!!  This morning I went to the gym and had planned on doing some treadmill cardio and was instead talked into doing a chisel class!  I'm so glad I did!  Then I had talked myself out of doing group training and went to the sauna and my trainer busted in and drug me out!  I'm so glad I was "forced" to do both classes today!  I felt so much better when I was done!  I had a hair appointment with Laura afterwards and brought Kenzie with me to play with Bella!
I thought I wanted some bangs after seeing a blog friend get some!  So....I got some and I'm not sure I love them!
I'll play around with them before I decide I hate them!  They'll grow back out!!  When I got home I was exhausted!  I sat back and watched the girls play for awhile!
Scotty had to go in for work for a bit so the girls and I hung out called it a night!  


No comments:

Post a Comment