Saturday, January 2, 2016

First 2016 post

I can't believe it is 2016.  Crazy how fast it goes!  Sadly, yesterday we took Tyson back to the breeder to be re-homed!  Madison was just terrified of him!  She would scream all day and not get off the couch!  She would put her hands up which would make him jump and knock her over and he would nip at her!  I know he's still a puppy, but he is going to get big before she does and we couldn't let her be afraid to get down and play!  Scotty and I spent a long time discussing this and decided that this was best for our family. My dad drove me to Oklahoma to drop him off while my mom stayed home with the girls!  It was nice to have some one on one with my daddy!  We had 5 solid hours of just me and him! Mom sent us some pictures!

Makenzie has gotten so good at writing and drawing!  (This picture is of a bowl of pop corn--not her best but the backstory was funny). She amazes me everyday!!  I was so tired that I spent the rest of the night on the couch asleep and Scotty took the girls to go get dinner and let me rest!
When I explained to Kenzie that we weren't able to keep Tyson, she wasn't too upset!  I told her he was going back to his mommy and a new family was going to get him!  She said "ok, he keeps eating all my stuff".  (Later on she stepped in some of his pee and "well at least I won't have to worry about this anymore).  She did swindle me into letting her get a fish and a pack of shopkins.  This morning we got up and met Bebe at the mall to exchange some things!  Madi isn't feeling well!  You can see it in her eyes and she was very cranky!  Mom bought them the most annoying and loud puppy toys right when we got there and they drove us crazy the whole time!

We went back to their house to have New Year's Day lunch, but a day late!  Kenzie got a bunch of new games for Christmas and we played those before heading back home!


On the way home from my parents house we passed some apartments off the highway that were destroyed by the tornado last weekend!  I told Kenzie to look and explained what happened and that people lost everything!  She was so sweet and said "we should call them and they can come over and tell us what they need and we can give them our stuff".  She has the biggest heart!  We are going to get some donations together and take them to them!!  I asked her if she knew what a tornado was and she said "yes it's big and spins and had noodles in it.....she's watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs too many times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment