Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Happy Birthday Bebe

Sunday morning I worked out at the gym for awhile and came home to be lazy with the family!!!  The girls watched some You Tube shows of weird hands opening things and random kid made movies!  They love them!
We signed Kenzie up for tball and it should be starting pretty soon!  I got her a little glove and ball and her Scotty worked on catching and throwing!  She did pretty good!  I'm pretty sure she is going to be our all around athletic child and Madi will be the more prissy, sassy, dancing, cheer child!
Playing ball of course turned into wrestling!

That night we met for dinner to celebrate Bebe's birthday!!!  She is so special to me and I love celebrating her!!  A few of her friends came too and we had dinner and drinks and laughs!
Kenzie wrote "Happy Birthday Bebe, I love you" on the table and did an excellent job!  Her handwriting is really improving!  She is always writing and doodling pictures!

I hope she knows how special she is to me and my little family!  We would be lost without her!  I hope your day was super special Madre!  We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment